Terms and Conditions
- All lessons must be fully paid prior to the commencement of the class.
- No refunds will be given for unit classes not attended however you made substitute another person in your place.
- Basic skills lessons may be transferred to another class providing sufficient notice has been given and that there is space available in the rescheduled class.
- The Olive Tree Cooking School reserves the right to cancel, postpone and reschedule classes as a result of extenuating circumstances including insufficient enrolments.
- Students are required at the school in time for preparation for the classes so as not to disrupt or cause inconvenience to other students. The school has the right to refuse admittance if this occurs.
- Students are to obey all parking signs on Nepean Highway as this is a residential area and the other resident’s rights are to be top of mind. There is plenty of parking on the opposite side of the road from the school but extreme care must be taken whilst crossing the road.